GRADUATION

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Going Back to School

School starts on Wednesday. I am actually going to start taking classes again. With as busy as our lives are we have decided that I could pull off classes. Besides everyone loves to be around me when I am stressed out. I don't think it is going to be that bad. I am going to be taking Personal Income Tax this semester. I have been working for a company that works with United Way to do a program called VITA. It is really cool. Its doing taxes for lower income families. I have been working with this program for the last two years. I am still nervous but really excited to be back into school. I have class Tuesday and Thursday nights. Wayne on the other hand looks like he has a full schedule a head of him again. Luckily this semester he is only trying for 14 credits unlike last semesters 21. He is going to be taking Biology 2, Organic Chemistry and Physics 2. Wayne's plan is to still TA the Anatomy class so he can stay up on that. He has to take the MCAT sometime this school year because this next summer he has to start applying of medical schools. I can't believe he has been home for a year now and I love having him home (even with his crazy busy life he has pulled me into). Hopefully we will be able to see each other one night a week. Here are our books.
Melissa's Books:

Wayne's Books:

No comments: