Like our other trips to California we drove all night. It is nice because we are there first thing in the morning and for the most part the kids sleep on the way there. This time Mom, Grandma and Grandpa Tucker flew down so they didn't drive with us. Plus Nick and Kate left early and spent some time down with some of Nick's friends. So the drive was Chris, Shelena (Chris's girlfriend), Nathan, Tucker, Alex, Bobby, Kira, Colton, Kyler, Sharli and one of Sharli's friends. I stayed up most of the night and helped Dad drive down. Two days before we left for California my parents Van broke down and we had to rent a SVU. It was really nice. It had heated seats and was all leater. So back to the California trip. We got there around 5 in the morning. We drove around until we found a Mcdonalds. We had breakfast and decided to hit the beach before we went on the the cruise. The first thing we did was go out on the pier.
It was really cool we saw both seals, dolphines and sting rays.
I promise there is a sting ray in there its just really light.
People we also out there surfing. 
Alex really likes to pose for picture. I think he is so cute. I actually think he is dancing.
This is Tucker, Colton and Alex showing us a manly pose.
After the pier we headed down to the beach. It was a really cloudy and overcast day. I am sure people thought we were wierd but we started to play in the water. We are from Utah anytime we go to the beach we have to play in the water even if it is fall.

The water was actually freezing. It actually cause all our lips to go Blue but it was so worth it to be at the beach in the water. You can't go to California and not play.
Yes even I played in the water. I had to take pictures because I didn't think Wayne would believe me. I think others have better picture of the beach trip but they haven't shared yet.
Alex did get out into the water with Kira but I think it was just to cold. I think he would rather sit and watch the boys get hit by the waves.




No comments:
Post a Comment