GRADUATION

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Test to Prove Kate Wrong

Kate told me that my blog is having issues because I haven't posted lately. So this update is to prove my blog is having issues because she is making it have issues to talk me into posting. So life around my house has been really busy. I have been taking lots of pictures. I should post some. When my life calms down a bit I will try. We both have been sick a lot lately. Tax season has started up again. I have been spending one night a week outside of work volunteering to do tax for low income families. It is something that I both dread and love. I dread it because I lose a night once a week but I love intracting with the people. I have learned so much about taxes too. I have been doing taxes for the last 3 years and it has really help us with our taxes too. There is an update for now. I will try to post pictures and get you all updated with my life later.

Melissa

1 comment:

All About Austins said...

Every time I got on your blog it loads up just fine Missy really! If its anything you have an obese blog...;) It has blog fat from sitting without updates for so long. :) Im tellin' ya! haha!